Sunday 29 November 2015

My First Post!

Hey guys!

As you can probably see, this is my first blog post ever! So as it's my first post I wanted to give you a bit of background info about me, 'Beauty District' and what this blog will be all about.

Firstly, my name is Danielle (not Beauty District as I think some people have gotten confused about on my YouTube channel!). I'm 23 years young and live in the UK, as I have already mentioned I have a YouTube channel which is 'Beauty District'. I have recently graduated from university with a Law and Criminology degree and instead of doing a masters degree (which is what I had planned) I decided to do something that makes me happy which is YouTube and blogging!

If you're interested in getting to know me a little bit better I filmed the About Me Tag on my YouTube channel about a month ago which I have inserted below :)



But enough about me, you're here for Beauty District and if you haven't already guessed this is going to be predominately a beauty blog. My YouTube channel is also about beauty and if you have ever watched one of my videos you will know that I talk far too much! This can also be a negative for me because it takes me so long to edit my videos haha! However this is one of the reasons I wanted to start this blog - so that I can go into a lot of detail on individual beauty products as I don't have the luxury to do this in my videos. As well as beauty I also want to incorporate fashion, lifestyle and other random things that I might be interested in (even though I don't know how well that will work out because I'm not very fashionable no matter how much I try).

So I wanted to keep my first post short and sweet by giving you a brief background about me and this blog which I have hopefully achieved! I'm actually really excited to start blogging properly and I will be posting on here at least once a week so please do check back as there will be new content weekly. If you are interested, check out my YouTube channel (link is in my profile) where I post videos every Thursday!

Danielle xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment