Sunday 6 March 2016

Morphe Single Eyeshadow in Mysterious ES11 | The Best Eyeshadow I Have Ever Used!!!

Hey guys!

This might seem a bit weird, well it does to me anyway, but this whole post is dedicated to one single eyeshadow. Yes, just one little eyeshadow. I haven't done this before and I wouldn't normally do this but this eyeshadow is sooooooo good that I felt I had to. It literally is the best eyeshadow I have ever used and it's a Morphe Brushes single eyeshadow in the shade Mysterious ES11.

Morphe Eyeshadow in Mysterious ES11

Morphe have been around for while, I'm not sure how long, but I've known about them for roughly a year so they are quite a new company. They are very well known on YouTube, this was how I heard about them, and it seems like every beauty youtuber uses some kind of Morphe product. It is their eyeshadows and their eyeshadow palettes that seem to get the most attention because of how amazing they are. Now I must admit I wasn't completely convinced and I didn't run out to buy any of their products. Well I don't know why I would run out because you can only buy their products online, (apart from the one shop they have which I think is in California), but you understand what I mean! However as I was browsing makeup on Beauty Bay I noticed they sold Morphe, they'd sold out of the more popular palettes like the 35O palette everyone bangs on about but they did have some single eyeshadows left and they were only £2. Yes £2!!! To be more exact they were £1.95 and I couldn't resist them at that price so I picked up a few.

Morphe Eyeshadows in Burlesque ES74, Mysterious ES11 & Marbleized ES20

I wasn't excited for these eyeshadows, I just didn't think they'd be that good because they were so cheap, therefore I've had them for nearly 2 months and they've just been sat in my drawer. However I finally decided I had to try them out and I used one of them for the first time last week. I actually filmed the look and it's now on my YouTube channel, I'll leave the video below if you wanted to check out the eyeshadow in action.



Now I can honestly say I'm annoyed at myself for not trying these eyeshadows out sooner. Mysterious is my new favourite eyeshadow, it's the most unique colour I have in my collection. It's like a red, orange and a copper all rolled into one eyeshadow and is seriously eyeshadow heaven if you like warm tone colours, plus it looks amazing on blue eyes! The only thing is you need MAC Fix+ to really get the full potential out of this eyeshadow. I first applied it without Fix+ and yes it was quite pigmented but it didn't have that wow factor, however when I applied it with Fix+ I was speechless. I'm not lying when I say this, it is the most pigmented, in your face, BAM kind of colour. It was just as pigmented, if not more, than a MAC loose pigment and this eyeshadow is only £1.95. It lasted all day as well and the colour didn't fade which is exactly what you want from an eyeshadow.

Mysterious ES11

Mysterious ES11 & Mysterious ES11 with Fix+

Burlesque ES74, Mysterious ES11, Mysterious ES11 with Fix+ & Marbleized

I can seriously not find any faults with this eyeshadow and I personally think everyone needs to buy this eyeshadow no matter what your skin tone or eye colour is because it's the kind of colour that will look amazing on everyone.  I can only recommend Mysterious as I haven't used the other shades I picked up on my eyes yet, but from swatches I've done I have high hopes. Supposedly the eyeshadows in the palettes are better than the single eyeshadows - although I really don't know how you can get better! So now I need to pick up one of the palettes, I want the 35O because it has similar orange/red tone eyeshadows.

Morphe products are available from the Morphe Brushes website or if you live in the UK they are available from Beauty Bay.

Thanks for reading!

Danielle xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment